Information we collect
We will collect personal information from you when you register on our website , or complete a transaction with us, or obtain from partners. We will collect personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- your name, day of birth, gender, occupation, hobby;
- your contact details including your email, home/delivery address;
- your payment details;
- other personal information that we collect in the course of a transaction or that you provide to us when you contact us.
We may collect and store your information on browser and service logs, including IP, website cookie and page you visit, when you visit our website.
How we use information we collect
We use the information collect from our website to improve our production and service to satisfy your demand.
Information we share and disclose
We do not sell your information. And we promise not to share or disclose your information to others, in addition to the followings:
- You have given third parties consent for the use;
- For the purpose of providing you with the goods or services you have requested;
- We may also provide your information to third parties that provide services or products to us, including third parties that provide our payment gateway, marketing, logistics and technology support services.(third parties has no right to use your information before it’s permitted by you );
- We will share your data if it is required by summons or legal order;
You have the right to have account information about the personal data we hold on you corrected or removed.
We provide your account using encryption to make all information secure, so that account details cannot be read by external parties.
We do not take any responsibility for the following circumstances:
- Personal information is disclosed by law or government mandatory provisions;
- Personal information is revealed for sharing your account or password to others by you;
- Personal information is revealed, lost, stolen, or manipulated for force majeure like hacker attack, computer virus invasion or government regulation;
- Personal information is revealed by company or individual that is not possess or hired by us, which leads any legal disputes or consequences.
Modification and explanation